We at JPGS believe in the holistic development of our students. Keeping in sync within the ideology, the school has 6 clubs.
To enhance confidence and stage presence of the children.
• Improves Confidence
• Makes one comfortable
• Effectively gets one's message across
• Creates supporters
• Fine tunes Verbal & Non Verbal Communicative Skills
An extra curricular activity in which students role play delegates to the United Nations.
• Meet New People
• Diplomacy & Negotiation skills
• Public Speaking
• Enhancing leadership skills
• Acquaintance with Global issues
• Real feel of UN conference
To help children update their current & static general knowledge, in order to be realy to take competitive challenges.
• Personal Growth
• Academic Growth
• Confidence Building
• Overall Development
Earth Science Club - An exciting science related to earth and its neighbours in space.
• Model specimen
• Collection of extinct species
• Mapping of sites prone to Natural Disasters
Astronomy Club - To make the children innovative and observant:-
Highlights - World Space Week
• Monthly Newsletter
• Physics Demonstration and Experiments
• Interactive Audio - Visual Sessions
• Astro-Watch & Photography
• Poster/Model Making